Eye floaters in eyes due to weak patches in lower eyes. Suggested laser surgical removal. Safe? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. Mazumdar
wants to get it removed without surgery
can you suggest me a wayout
Ok have you seen a doctor and was a diagnosis made?
How do you know that surgery is needed?
What was the diagnosis?
eye floaters are complained in many conditions, unless we know the diagnosis we cannot suggest
So what did the eye specialists mentioned
there are some weak patches in lower part of eye
floaters are due to this
What is your age?
How long doyou have them?
i have read few articles about eyefloaters in website, asper the article its not possible to remove floaters thru surgery
hence need an advice here
How long do you have them? I mean did they apepar suddenly?
more than 1 year
Most of such floaters are harmless and resolve on their own, If your doctor is taking about weak patches, is he talking about vitreous leak and retinal detachment
its seen permanently
Is it bothering you?
Otherwise the doctors would not look for surgery
Since you are not responding I am closing the window here.
Pl login again to ask more quereis
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Partial brain death
- Slower brain hemorrhage symptoms
- Laser treatment for eye floaters
- Brain stem disorder symptoms
- Eye drops for eye floaters
- Sinus headache eye floaters
- Brain tumor and ear problems
- Small white dots on brain
- Eye floaters
- Tobramycin and dexamethasone eye drops
- Gentamicin sulfate ophthalmic solution usp
- Eye floaters and mini pill
- Gentamicin sulfate ophthalmic solution adults
- Patanol eye drops generic equivalent
- How to reverse pupil dilation