Extended period in a teenager - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : so basically i am a teenager and i usually have normal 5 day long periods
User : so this month
User : i had my 5 day period and it was fading and it started turning brown
User : and now its day 7
User : and i randomly am bleeding like fresh red blood
User : is that normal??
User : really?
What is your age?
User : 16
When did the first period start/
User : the 28th
User : this is day 7
User : on day 5 it was light and the blood was brown and it was fading
User : and now today its like a normal period
User : soo does this mean i am getting 2 periods in a row?
User : or is my 1st period just not done?
User : also, can excessive coughing cause vaginal bleeding?
which is extneded
Coughing during the period may extend the bleed by time not by days
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Extended bleeding during period
- Teenage period problems
- What are the reasons for late periods and spotting
- Can i take ibuprofen after taking tramadol
- Can you ice skating after iui
- What causes a missed period with tender breast
- Taking panadol after ice
- Extended period diane 35
- Pelvic pain after hystertomy
- Staff infection after hystorectomy
- Extended bleeding after period
- Why having small amount of blood after period ended
- Low grade fever extended period
- What is the cause of heavy bleeding
- What causes missed period after unprotected sex