Experiencing stress, irritation, floaters in eyes. How to correct it? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I need some advise regarding a problem with my eyes
Sorry to hear that
May I know your age?
Is it due to working on the computers?
Regarding floaters, I had a check up done around 5 years back and the doctor advised that it was normal and it would get fine with time as there was no cure for floaters and needed to be ignored.
Yes, I experience strain while working on computers.
That is not right
I would not agree with it
Please go for another check up with an Ophthalmologist now
Sure, I'll do it.
Is there any other advise for me?
You could carry refresh tears with u
And use it every 3 hours in both eyes
2 drops each
and do I have to use it regularly?
No harm in it
It is artificial tears
Ok sure. Any particular medication which you would like to advise me?
Nothing particular as such
Please wear a anti-glare glass while you work
Ok I'll keep that in mind.
Thanks for your help!
Thank you too
Is that all for now?
Bye for now
Thanks, have a great day.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stress around eyes
- Fibroid adenoid
- My child keeps going dizzy and seeing black
- Fecal material stuck in rectum
- My eyes have been red for a week
- Stress and eye twitching
- Bloody eye and stress
- Fever swollen glands and weakness are all signs of hepatitis
- My blood pressure has been 136 73 latley with eye floaters
- My eyelids and behind my knees very sore
- My eye hurts when i blink and i have a indentation on my eye
- Eye swelling stress
- Ear feels blocked head cold
- Stress and eye problems
- Eyes feel weird after drinking