Experiencing pain in upper back, shoulder and back of neck. is it related to heart? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have been experiencing pain in my upper back since he past 2 days
sometimes the back of my neck also pains
today i had slight pain near my left shoulder also
but now always
is it anything related to the heart
any tests that i need to do
Can you describe how severe the pain was on a scaled of 1 to 10? (10 being the most severe pain you ever had)
May I know your age and gender?
36 years female
Are you running fever?
im perfectly alright otherwise
Do you have generalised weakness?
Does the pain radiate down to the fingers?
no..except today morning...
Do you have history of diabetes/hypertension?
The pain you described is most likely related to spine or muscles.
It does not sound something from the heart.
I would suggest you to rest well and perhaps apply topical pain relieving agents.
do i need to check cholesterol?
If the pain persist for more than 5 days, you can visit your local doctor for evaluation.
ok..thank you doctor
Cholesterol needs to be checked every once in a year to look at your risks, but not for this pain perse.
I hope all your questions are answered.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Stiffness in back of neck and concerta
- Sign and symptoms of anechoic cyst
- Muscle cramp left back muscle
- Back and rib pain and congestion
- Anechoic cyst in right ovary
- Anemic lower eyelid white
- Stiff neck and pain in upper back
- Dangers of smoking weed when anemic
- Upper back neck and chest pain
- My back is constantly sore
- Upper back cramps and menstraul cramps
- Endometriosis and pain in upper back and neck
- Anemic and juic plus
- Shoulder neck and back pain
- Neck and back pain related to endomytriosis