Experiencing pain in left arm and chest. What will it lead to? - Online Doctor Chats
i am experiencing pain in left arm since from last 3 days
may I know your age?
today it is seviour that too it is in chest now
are you feeling a faster heart beat?
are you sweating excessively?
Are you feeling difficulty in breathing?
i took it once, but paid didnt reduce
faster heart beat: no
please answer my above questions
yes while breathing, chest is paining
Do you smoke?
Did the doctor examine you?
If it is due to heart problem, we need to do a ECG
Else, it can be just a muscle sprain
But for muscle sprain, brufen should help
it is just muscle sprain, because my general checkup is done last week
Since you are not getting relief with brufen it is more likely to be gastritis
usually i use to watch laptop lying on bed down keeping pressure on left hand, i think this might be the problem
Adequate rest would help you too
you know the problem then
please avoid using force on the left hand
give rest to your arm for some days
this pain is not letting me to sleep
try higher analgesics like Snepdol or tramadol
they are better pain killers
get well soon
and medication, twice a day?
at night would suffice
but my question is pain was in left arm join earlier i mean 3 days before
now it came to chest
so i am worrying whether i need to consult a specialist
it would be ideal to consult a specialist
An ECG must be done too
Consult an internal medicine specialist for the same
first i'll check with the given pain killers for today and tomorrow, if it doesnt reduces then i'll consult a specialist
get well soon
thank you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- When cough my middle back hurtsi
- Insulinoma chest pain left arm
- High fever headache chills pain weakness
- Hifenac p drug
- Gastritis and pain of left arm and chest
- Left arm swelling with arm pain and chest pain
- Left arm pain chest pain
- Cold in back of lung
- Slight chest pain and lower back pain
- Head neck and shoulder ache
- Chest pain all day and in back
- High metabolism in babies symptoms
- Enlarged spleen with pain and pressure in right side
- Left arm pain with no chest pain
- Heart skipping beats simvastatin