Experiencing minor bleeding after periods. Had taken ipill. Is this the side effect? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Are you there?
i need some advice from a gynaecologist
I am a general physician and I can help you within my expertise.
Gynecologist is not available over chat.
i finished my periods on last tuesday and then the next day i had to take an emergency ocntraceptive pill, now im experiencing minor bleeding within one week of finishing last periods
would it ocntinue for some days?
i hd it yday
and today again im having
The duration of spotting is something which I cannot predict now, however such spotting can last for 2-3 days.
thanks for your advice
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Baby care cow milk or packet milk
- Is it bleeding for ipill or normal period
- Newborn baby fell off couch to carpet
- Lowering the pain in mensuration
- Burnt newborn baby forehead with dettol
- Nipple is lower than the other
- What would cause my unborn baby to have enlarged ventricles
- Lacto calamine lotion for eczema for babies
- Uterine polyps lower in side
- Side effect of ipill on mc period
- Lower pelvic pain and missed period
- Ipill side effects unexpected bleeding after periods
- Is ipill safe if taken in period
- Small lumps under skin near right ovary
- Side effects of ipill on periods