Experiencing low menstrual flow. What can be done? - Online Doctor Chats
my querry is regarding the menstrual cycle
No problem. Please proceed to your query.
last 2 3 years i have been experiencing this..the flow is reducing.. although its regular every month.. i am 26 yrs old..
next 6 mnths i am planning for a baby but scared that this should not affect it
May I ask how many pads you use in a day?
And for how many days your period lasts?
3 to 4
it lasts for 3 days
Was it more earlier?
4th day is hardly nethn
yes it was
it used to be for 5 days
the onli difference i can c is that earlier it was lil thick
May I know your weight and height?
n now its thin
no such issues
height is 5 2
my weight is 53
but it was clear
Thanks for confirming the details.
Let me brief you.
Average women have periods lasting for 3-5 days.
The number of pads used is 3-4 a day.
From what I see, you are more normal than what you were earlier.
Since your body weight is in ideal limits and you do not have any other medical condition (diabetes/thyroid problems),
Have you followed what I suggested?
Do you have any questions?
i XXXXXXX knw this fright i hv all the time
yes i understood wat u say.. is there any tests or nethn that can completely clear my doubt
wat does this ultrascan mean exactly
Since you have undergone scan and it was normal, you need not repeat it again.
ohh so its sonography
hemeglobin i hv tested last year it was normal
TSH is ??
Yes, sonongraphy refers to ultrasound in collaquial language.
Do you have any other questions?
okk thanks a lot
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods what to do
- Precaution for jaundice newborn baby
- Hiatal hernia ayurveda
- Endocrine system in babies
- Sensitive teeth after hysterectomy
- Weak heartbeat in newborn baby
- Have migraine low menstrual flow suggest medicine
- When should i poop after hysterectomy
- Stages of recovery after hysterectomy
- Protein in urine after radical hysterectomy
- My baby had a double dose of panadol
- What is the reason for reduced menstrual flow
- 4 weeks after hysterectomy pressure to urinate
- My menstrual flow is low kindly help me
- Should i be concerned about low menstrual flow