Experiencing fatigue in the middle menstural cycle - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX
please proceed with your query
ie by 14th day
and the pain for next periods start from the 20th day and it will continue up to 29 or 30
so sorry about that
it seems like a problem in the luteal phase
may I know your age?
may I know your marital status?
do you have kids?
have you tried this before?
I think you should try it
it would give you some relief
That would help in conceiving
it would not help with the pain that you are facing in your cycles
Are you trying to conceive now?
in such a case, I suggest no drugs to be taken except the folic acid
once you conceive and have a baby, this pain should subside
Some months before the period's pain starts only one or 2 days before. but now a days it is taking 9 to 10 days
sorry about these
this is the reason for your pain
You must get treated for it then
either you do not take any treatment and try to conceive naturally
You take treatment for this endometric cyst and then try for pregnancy
Treatment means surgery?
anything else than surgery?
first with medications
then surgery if required
is it difficult to get conceive because of cyst?
small cysts are fine
but cysts that cause symptoms severely like in yours, have to be treated on priority basis
its is 3cm size
get it treated with medications initially
Okay sure. Thanks
should we end the chat now?
it seems like you are done with the chat now
please log in again if you have more queries
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Legs feel crampy and my jaw hurts
- Symptoms of experiencing fatigue
- How long does it take to get pregnant after takin primolut n
- Cramps while shitting on testosterone
- Diagnosis of experiencing fatigue
- Experiencing fatigue causes
- Irregular periods since using ponstan
- Irregular heart rate irregular menstrual cycle tightness of stomach lower back pain headache
- Cramps in ribs while twisting
- Implanon first 3months i had this brown discharge months later now
- Drugs/medication for experiencing fatigue
- Treatment and cure for experiencing fatigue
- Soft stools and stomach cramps
- Sore crampy top of feet
- Light colored menstrual flow