Expected date of delivery through ultrasounds - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : i am currently 37 weeks pregnant and i am due on march 14th 2010. My last menstrual period was april 25th of 2009. How can i more effectively determine my date of conception.
User : so how can i more effectively determine my date of conception if i missed a period anyway?
have you done the scanning anytime?what is the gestation age in that and also what is the date of scan
User : im not sure what scanning is but i have done 2 ultrasounds and they both came up with the same due date.
then the expected date of delivery is correct what has come in the scan
as many factors play a role in it
including the period cycle length, baby development, baby weight
and also your personal health
User : so my date of conception that was estimated was probably correct as well then?
so if two ultarsounds have shown the same EDD, then usually it wil be during that time
User : it was june 21st
User : the date of conception
after 37 completed weeks it is considered to be normal and safe for delivery
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Mycoplasma tonsil bumps
- Mycoplasma itch groin
- Different methods of calculation of expected date of delivery
- Low placenta and lupigest 200
- Myteka montelukast sodium causes weakness
- Myeloma high bilirubin
- Expected date of delivery chart
- Calculation of expected date of delivery
- How to prepone expected delivery date
- Susten 200 injection in pregnancy
- Nausea diarrhea fever constipation light headedness
- Susten 200 injection used for
- Susten 200 vt itching
- Expected date of delivery actual
- Intake of naturogest 200 mg use