Exercises for managing the back pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi Doctor
Doctor : hi
User : need some info
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have been having back ache since last 4 months
User : its around the spine
User : using moov helps in reducing the pain for some time
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : what can be possible problem
User : age: 25
User : gender : male
User : location : bangalore
User : occupation: engineer
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : marital status: unmarried
User : height: 6'2"
User : weight: 78kg
Doctor : Have you had any similar problems in the past?
Doctor : do u have old history of accidents?
User : no allergies, diabetes, thyroid problem, blood pressure, heart disease, asthama, etc
Doctor : sports injuries?
User : no history of accident
User : no similar problem in the past...
Doctor : do u sit longer & work?
User : i have just been experiencing this since last 4-5 months
User : yeah... m job involves sitting and working
User : no sport injuries
Doctor : well u have to give regular breaks in between the
Doctor : work
User : yes
User : i take regular breaks and roam around
Doctor : start doing some exercises
Doctor : light in nature
User : so u dont recomend any medical checkup?
Doctor : apply warm salt fomentation
Doctor : on the effected side
Doctor : hard bed rest
Doctor : minus pillows
User : is curl-on mattress good?
Doctor : avoid driving bikes
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes pain under skin below right shoulder blade
- Diseases that cause green stool
- Suggest remedy for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain during pregnancy
- What causes dizziness symptoms dizziness
- Exercises for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain dizziness headache and loose motions
- Back pain in ict back pain
- Core exercises for back pain
- L45 back pain exercises
- Is l-5 s-1 fusion surgery a safe procedure
- Low back pain exercises illustration
- Tightening neck muscles cause dizziness
- Drugs that cause hypocalcemia
- Drugs that cause impotence problems