Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Exercises for increasing height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3609 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   dear sir
User :   i want incres my hight
User :   i am 20 years old
Doctor :   ok
User :   please tell me how to incrss my hight
Doctor :   what is your height
User :   5 ft
Doctor :   see still you are in growing phase
Doctor :   the growth will stop at the age of 23-25 years
User :   ok
User :   i want incrsee my hight were fast
User :   what to do
Doctor :   you take calcium rich foods like milk, almonds, dryfruits
Doctor :   ragi
Doctor :   cereals
User :   i want to incrse my hight with in 6months
Doctor :   as i told you there is no medication for height increase
User :   can i take any mediation for the incrssing my hight
Doctor :   you can do exercises like skipping, swimming
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor