Excessive hunger. Started working out. Is it related to my blood sugar level? - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
Morning doctor, off late I have notice that I feel hungry quite often, what could be the reason .
The simple and obvious reason is that you may be eating inadequately
Is that so?
Please let me know your gender and age
No doctor I eat good break fast , decent lunch and ok Dinner . Male ( 43)
Have you put on more weight recently?
I was never like this before , may be i started to go to Gym
That is a good thing to do
Till date I have not done any medical check up.
Is there a family history of chronic diseases?
You have go for a routine screening as you are 43 now
Another thing, how to get rid of acidity problem with taking any medicine. I get burning sensation .
Mom is diabetic .
Please get a routine screening tests done
Sure Doctor !
Regarding acidity problem, try antacids like Digene
Although, dietary changes is more than sufficient to get rid of it
Drink plenty of water
avoid spicy food
Thank you doctor, let me try this and come back to you.
Please check your random blood sugar as soon as possible
Thank you , Have a nice day .
Thank you too
Bye for now
Have a great day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Will step up help in height growth
- Trying to lose weight prescribed duromine thyroid normal advice
- Toddler hot flashes and bad breath
- Work out a lot blood sugar be different worry
- Can blood sugar and choking out of breath be related
- Tingling arm sensation ringing ears
- Splenectomy symptom sore tongue
- Vitamin k2 impotence
- Throat abrasions months
- My blood sugar level is 113
- My blood sugar level is 295
- My blood sugar level is 108
- Underweight on paxil how can i gain weight
- Can too much of protein intake cause weight gain
- What should be done to increase weight of infant