Excessive crying in 2 year old - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hi, I have a question @ my 2 year old
User : she never stops screaming, and I don't know what is wrong with her
User : She screams if she's happy, sad, mad, at the drop of a hat
from how many days?
User : as long as i can remember
User : She turned 2 in September
screaming from how many years?
User : As long as she has been alive I can't remember one day when she didn't throw a screaming fit
User : more so now that we've moved in october
all babies scream
User : now it's all day long
User : I am aware of that. I have a 4 year old that never did this.
thats their way of communication
they know only to laugh and scream
User : No. She can talk. But she'd rather scream.
User : she is my 2nd child, i'm not an idiot.
Doctor : did u ask her whats her problem?
User : I know kids scream. But she screams more.
User : Yes, she screams louder or sulks.
some kids do that more...
u should know the art of parenting
Doctor : u should have patience while dealing with them
User : I do. What are you implying?
User : I'm asking if there could be something wrong with her, not if I should have patience.
Doctor : with doctor u dont hav e[atience to talk?
and how can u talk with ur kid?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 2 years old crying before passing urine
- Can bisoprolol cause constipation
- Child swallowed chew spit
- Son chest hurts he has ebsteins
- Pepto bismol 5 year old
- Excessive crying 15 years old
- Perinorm for low birth weight neonates
- Excessive crying children 3 years old
- Fluttering in chest multivitamin
- New birth inform sms
- Peptp bismol and stomach virus
- 2 year old crying dislocated shoulder
- What is it when i have a flutter in my chest?
- Excessive crying one year old
- Heaviness in chest night shift