Excessive bleeding with one missed period, birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
User : I have been on the birth control Depo Provera since 2005. It has been a month and two weeks since i have been off of it. I was bleeding since I had not taking the shot, basically my shot due date. So i was bleeding for a month and a week. It recently stop and i have had sex since it stop. About three days ago i had unprotected sex and the semen did get inside. Is there any chance that i may be pregnant?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : ok
plesae give me time to go through your history
User : ok
yes it might be.
i will need to ask a few more questions
can i proceed?
User : okay
User : yes
when was the last menstruation period after stopping Depo provera?
User : aug 13
User : sry
and how many days the bleeding lasted?
User : it started bleeding aug 13 til a week ago
and when was the unprotected intercourse?
User : 3 days ago
after stopping the depo provera, it takes anywhere between one to three months to return to normal fertile level
some ladies take about six months to get pregnant again
User : okay and its been one so there is a chance?
so th chances taht you will be pregnant is minimal, however, you can do a urine pregnancy test to confirm
User : when will be the best time?
anytime next week
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Period on birth control pills
- Missed first birth control pill
- Tiny pinprick blood dots on skin
- Tmt test analysis
- Delayed period protected sex on meprate pregnant suggest
- Does a delayed period interfere with pregnancy test
- Tips to get mensus as early
- Irregular periods pms bloating dark brown periods hormonal irregularities
- Can antihistamines cause lighter periods
- Birth control pills missed period
- Bleeding on birth control pill
- Missed periodpregnancy test twice donenegative result
- Tired dizzy bloated
- Tiredness lower back pain white tongue