Ex smoker. Black marks inside cheek. May I know the reason for this? - Online Doctor Chats
please proceed with your query
I am an ex smoker (last 1 year no smoke)
please proceed further
I have small black marks inside cheeck in outh for which i consulted ENT specialist in Fortis and he said this is due to smoke irritation and nothing to worry
yes, this is due to smoke irritation
it ll be there permenently .. like that he said. pigmentation and small lesions
infact due to tobacco accumulation there
they are permanent
then now in the left side below the toungue there is some sticky surface
this is also same releated to that?
Is it white in colour?
then nothing to worry
same toungue colour but i feel some sticky surface and in night i feel no saliva in that surface below toungue and it is sticked to floor
It is the same related to that
Nothing to worry
This is not serious
if it is white then?
it is probably a fungal infection
but this sticky surface was not earlier... it only started recently a month ot two months ago.
I am sorry
without getting a chance to examine it, I am unable to comment specifically
ok will you visit XXXXXXX facility by chance?
Yes, we do have XXXXXXX visits
One of our doctors definitely visits there
You could show yourself up there
You would benefit from it
ok thanks a lot doctor
the dentist can help you as well
Thank you too
bye, thank you...
thanks a lot
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How does appendix pain start
- Black mark inside cheek headache
- Maida how affect health
- What is retrocecal appendix
- Appendix operation recovery
- Does nicotine gum affect triglycerides
- May i know the reason for pneumonia and symptoms
- May i know the reason for delay in period
- Scar tissue from appendix surgery
- 21 years old memory loss may i know the reason
- Hair fall problem may i know the reason for this
- Can smoking weed affect swollen gum
- How does the nicotine patch affect sperm
- What is aphasia and dyslexia
- Smoking and hormonal affect