Eustachian tube block - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : how can i helpyou?
User : I keep getting pressure in my left ear. Only way to relieve it is to press on the side of my neck at which point i hear air escaping
Doctor : ok
User : my ear won't pop i keep trying but it just builds more pressure
Doctor : how long have you been feeling like this?
User : night before last
Doctor : Waht is your age?
User : 22 in 3 days...
Doctor : ok
User : Does this sound like an infection to you?
Doctor : some times this might be because of blockage of Eustachian tube which connects posterior part nose , mouth and year
User : yes thats what i think but what could be blocking it
Doctor : you can get rid of this by , doing chewing movements frequently
User : so it should go away on its own?
Doctor : Do you have any fever / ear pain/ear discharge?
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Combiflam and eustachian tube block
- Cpd dna damage
- Prescription fat-burning pills
- Sudden tinnitus vomiting dizziness
- Strep throat and dizziness
- Neova dna damage
- Blocked eustachian tube hypertension
- Headache over forehead
- Clear blocked eustachian tubes
- Dizzy spells with strep throat
- Folic acid nausea
- Sore throat dizzy tired
- Blocked eustachian tube toothache
- Throat tightened suddenly felt dizzy
- Acupuncture blocked eustachian tubes