Erectile dysfuntion post vasectomy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i had a vasectomy and my wife is puzzled why im not able to last as long as before the surgery wondering what the possible problem could be who i would need to see locally and if there would be anyway of increasing the length of time before ejaculating
please proceed with your health query
for e3xamination and confirmation of any nerve injury you will need to see a urologist
is there any problems in achieving an erection?
User : im able to get an erection
are you having any pain or discomfort while having intercourse?
User : no
when was the vasectomy done? and where?
User : she just says i ejaculate to soon
are you having night time erections? or early morning erections?
User : early morning
then the problem with erection is not there
i suggest that when you do the intercourse, involve more in foreplay first to satisfy your wife
and then go for penetrative sex
in that way she will be satisfied and you can achieve climax together
also when you feel she is still not satified, withdraw from the penetration, divert back to foreplay and then again continue
in this way you will be able to delay your ejaculation
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for infantile esotropia
- Blood in stool post vasectomy
- Drugs/medication for low-grade lymphoma
- Erictile dysfunction after wifes affair
- Does smoking pot affect cialis
- Drugs/medication for bronchopulmonary aspergillosis
- Drugs/medication for fungal lung infection
- Vasectomy and erectile problems
- Post vasectomy brown discharge
- Erectile dysfunction after husbands affair
- Drugs/medication for anaphylactic reaction
- Red bull erectile dysfunction side affects
- Chances of pregnancy post vasectomy
- Advantage of nano leo capsules
- Post vasectomy bandage