Erectile dysfunction and menstruation - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : i recently got married before 2 months and since then we r having sex everyday.... she is not yet become pregnant
User : is there any problem with me ?
Doctor : are you using any contraceptives
User : nope
User : usually how much time it takes for a girl to become pregnant?
User : i mean is this a short period for a girl to become pregnant?? i mean 2 months
Doctor : yes
User : ok
Doctor : you can wait till one year
User : so how much time i should wait?
User : ohhh ok
User : and at times i am not getting proper erection
Doctor : for one year
User : whom should i consult?
Doctor : does your wife periods are normal
User : yes her periods are normal... but i heard that if a girl becomes pregnant she will get her periods
User : is dat true?
User : i mean she will not get
Doctor : if she become pregnant she will not get her periods
User : yeahhhh
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor : sorry
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Urine leaking erectile dysfunction men
- I am able to have proper erection during mastrubation but cant have intercorse
- Pork and erectile dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction ozone therapy
- 7 months pregnant difficulty passing stool
- Four year old has difficulty passing stools
- Recommended medicines for erectile disinfection
- Difficulty swallowing and strong urine odor
- Different name for loose motions
- Lansoprazole erectile dysfunction permanent
- Trigger point erectile dysfunction
- Sugar effect on errection
- Does lithotripsy cause erectile dysfunction
- Flucloxacillin and difficulty passing urine
- Erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction