Erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi, i am having erectile problems
May i know your age?
User : 30
Since when are you having this?
Doctor : what is your occupation?
User : last 3-4 months
User : i was doing a job
User : but left that now
Doctor : Are you married?
User : yes
User : since last one year
When did you leave your job and has it affected your life in any way?
User : i hv left 4 months before
User : it has affected but not so more
User : as my wife is doing a job
I shall explain to you.
The most common cause for ED is stress.
There can be a stress factor that has caused this.
User : i am having high blood pressure
User : and having medicine for this
Doctor : If this has been ruled out then you need an evaluation in the form of blood test and other test.
do you have diabetes too?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Herniated disc and erectile dysfunction
- Milk allergy internal bleeding
- Erection goes down during intercourse
- Mirena bright blood
- Milky wet discharge and pain in labia
- Microvilli in liver function
- Rum and the high blood pressure
- Combiflam and high blood pressure
- Dried fruit and erections
- Dose exerciseing help with my erection
- Gastritis and high blood pressure
- Does drinking water loss erection
- Whiskey and high blood pressure
- High blood pressure and the shakes
- Mild numbness in right side of face and right hand