Erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hi, i am having erectile problems
May i know your age?
User : 30
Since when are you having this?
Doctor : what is your occupation?
User : last 3-4 months
User : i was doing a job
User : but left that now
Doctor : Are you married?
User : yes
User : since last one year
When did you leave your job and has it affected your life in any way?
User : i hv left 4 months before
User : it has affected but not so more
User : as my wife is doing a job
I shall explain to you.
The most common cause for ED is stress.
There can be a stress factor that has caused this.
User : i am having high blood pressure
User : and having medicine for this
Doctor : If this has been ruled out then you need an evaluation in the form of blood test and other test.
do you have diabetes too?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Erectile dysfunction and polio
- I took benadryl with and energy drink
- Energy drinks and benadryl
- Taking benadryl to dull sensitivity
- Rum and the high blood pressure
- Ketosis erectile dysfunction
- Ibs and erectile dysfunction
- Gatorade erectile dysfunction
- Nutrilite erectile dysfunction
- Combiflam and high blood pressure
- Gastritis and high blood pressure
- Whiskey and high blood pressure
- Benadryl is ok to take everyday
- High blood pressure and the shakes
- Can benadryl lead to heart failure