Epistasis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello, how are you?
How can I help you?
I am fine, thank you
How are you?
User : My girlfriend is in the hospital today due to high blood pressure like 210/104 and HR of 120. No blood pressure medicine will lower her pressure. They said she has to have surgery to repair vessels that was damaged by a previous stroke and her high blood pressure. I am a long way away from her now. Can you tell me what they may be going to do? She has been having severe nose bleeds. They are going to repair that I know.
let me read .
User : ok
Its called epistasis.
Whats her age?
User : She is 37. They are going to repair vessels else where too. Do you think she has an aneurysm?
Bleeding from the nose, first they will try to prevent with nasal packs
yes , it could be aneurysm, if bleeding is else where..
Do you know where else is the bleeding has occured..
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eosinophilic enterocolitis causes
- Traumatic glaucoma causes
- Pseudomonal sepsis causes
- Limited psoriasis causes
- Medullary sponge kidney causes
- Acrodermatitis causes
- Sensative skin headache throat ache
- Sinus node dysfunction causes
- Ache in left tonsil
- Ramipril side effect epistasis
- Aching legs heartburn and sore throat
- Headachejoint ache and swollen tonsils
- Anti acne causes
- Ocular migraine causes
- Intermittant aching on right side of throat