Epilepsy, use of clonazepum - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : hii
Doctor : hello
Doctor : proceed with your query
User : i have been using clonazepum & carbazamine since 6yrs..how can i leave these drugs
Doctor : ok
User : plz tell me whether it put side effects
Doctor : Did had any epilepsy, psychological
User : i m now almost cured
Doctor : what condition you had
Doctor : did you had fits
Doctor : Common side effects include drowsiness, headaches and migraines, motor coordination impairment and/or upset stomach
Doctor : you canot abruptly stop any medications
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Planning to marry third cousin will they be mentally challenged
- Is indigestion a side effect of pylera?
- Drugs used treat epilepsy
- Feel depressed by what happened in past what to do
- Use of oxetol in epilepsy
- Using laptop and epilepsy
- Is dry mouth a side effect of prepopik?
- Is bloating a side effect of prevalite?
- Drugs used for epilepsy
- Use of iron key in epilepsy
- From the childhood have stammering problem how to resolve
- Trying to come off mitzapine what to do
- What is the safe way to make balls hang lower
- Is nervousness a side effect of riomet?
- Is loose teeth a side effect of prolia?