Enquiry about free consultation for HSBC employees on all specialities - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello Dr
User : I am an HSBC employee
User : Do we have some free consultation for HSBC till some time?
Doctor : Yes this goes free for sometime
User : can you tell me till what time?
Doctor : 15 days
User : and what type of cunsultaions can i go for? Eg can i get a general consultation for overall XXXXXXXX for my father or say backache for myself?
Doctor : All specialties
User : I hope that includes backaches, diets, etc?
Doctor : Please send a mail to abhilash@healthcaremagic to avail of ree online consultations until 31st May 2009
Doctor : We cover all speacialties
Doctor : including those mentioned by you
User : ok, I will do so. I can avail for all memebrs of my family rite?
Doctor : This is open to all members of your family
User : Ok. So i will get in touch with for more.
Doctor : And please send your feedback mail to HR to enjoy access to our services beyond 31st of May
Doctor : yes
Doctor : please do
Doctor : We will do our best to assist you
Doctor : 24x7
User : Thanks doctor.
Doctor : My pleasure
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Waking up sneezing in the middle of the night
- Is decreased frequency or amount of urine a side effect of balsalazide?
- Free consultation with a gynecologist
- Free consultation doctors on unani
- Is shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet a side effect of latuda?
- Free online gynecologist consultation
- Trapped bubble in throat and have cold
- Is problems with bowel or bladder function a side effect of etanercept?
- Is joint pain, stiffness, or swelling a side effect of estradiol patch?
- Bulky cervix free consultation
- Typhoid dizziness
- Sweats chills and pimples
- Free online gynae consultations
- Pain by my jaw bone in my ear
- Is trouble with holding or releasing urine a side effect of citalopram?