Endocrine Disorders and Treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : i have a thyroid problem
User : i was operated oct 27 2008 almost a year now
User : the doctor removed a nodules in my thyroid
User : but the problem was after my operation the specimen was lost
User : so the doctor cannot tell me any findings about it..
User : i dont know if its cancerous or what
please provide your age, gender and location, and occupation
User : im 38 female from philippines..but i dont have money
User : i felt like its coming back again...i dont have any money for this health prob of mine...
please get a thyroid panel done again to see if there is any changes in thyroid status
User : im afraid..
if it is near normal then it is fine
User : and the dr. who operated on me is not expert in thyroid..
if it is high then you will need treatment
are you on any medication now?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Thyroid nodules chiari malformation
- Late stage chf symptoms
- Chewing ice hormonal imbalance
- Right flank pain after hysterectomy
- Colloid goitre in child
- Fitness after transverse myelitis
- Weird flutter after tummy tuck
- Treatment and cure for endocrinal obesity
- After stopping femilon when do you get periods
- How soon can you fly after having a heart stent fitted
- Treatment and cure for Endocrine disorders
- Treatment and cure for rare endocrine disorders
- Treatment and cure for endocrine cancers
- Treatment and cure for endocrine metabolic disorder
- Hyperthyroidism and chewing tobaco