Empty sac without fetus - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i am 5 weeks pregnant and my doctor did a ultra sound ad found a sac but no fetu
User : fetus
User : is that a sign of miscarry
User : i haven't had any bleeding or cramping.
Doctor : May I ask you a few more relevant questions?
User : yes
May I know your age?
User : my husband and i had sex aug 18th and 21st
User : 27
User : i have had three other children wit good pregnancies.
User : i had my tubes tied but i have had them reversed
Doctor : Fine, I was about to ask that question
User : could that of caused a problem i'm sorry i am asking all this but i am just worried
Doctor : Presence of a sac without a fetal pole usually indicates the presence of either an extremely early pregnancy
like less than 4 weeks
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bump vaginal wall pregnant
- Fetus without a skull
- Costochondritis why ask about heartburn
- Can costochondritis precede or follow vomiting?
- Does umbilical hernia make costochondritis worse
- Empty bladder in fetus
- Cough with chest burning pregnant
- Costochondritis fibroid
- Safe burn ointment during pregnancy
- Costochondritis high gamma gt
- Burning sensation of eyes during pregnancy
- Miscariage no fetus in sac
- Head feels like its burning during pregnancy
- Hydrocele on scrotal sacs of fetus
- Fetus without stomach