Emergency contraceptive, severe endo - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : Can you help me? I've had endometriosis since 2005. I had surgery in 2006 and was put on Lupron and many other bc pills which didnt work so I stopped them. The endo came back and I had another surgery in June where the doc put me on 4 decapeptyl shots. First starting June 8. The shots ended 2nd week sept. I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom came off but he had come in the condom and I took it out. We still got really worried, is there any way I could be pregnant? The doctor said I would probably have to get invitro whenever I want to get pregnant because the endo is so severe. My question is, is it safe for me to take an ECP, the morning after pill by now? And what side effects will it have? Please reply soon. Thanks.
how can i help u?
gimmie some time to read
User : thank you
u can have morning after pill
User : it won't mess up anything?
it doesnt have any side effects
User : okay how long till i can take it
but should be taken only in emergency cases
User : i doubt that i am pregnant
User : but i dont want to be surprised!
User : what do you suggest?
when did u have sex?
User : a few hours ago
then how can u be pregnant now?
User : i couldnt be just taking precautions!
User : so came online to check
User : thank you so much
Doctor : welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Should i take loestrin to stop menstrual bleeding
- Minocycline tablets vs capsules
- Is primolut a emergency contraceptive
- Althea oral contraceptive safe completed ptb treatment
- Can birth control pills cause high blood pressure
- How to taking baclofen
- Emergency contraception taking yaz
- Emergency contraceptive bloody stools
- How good is gabapentin
- Using mercilon as emergency contraceptive
- Accidentally taken two microgynon 30 pills
- Max dose of alprazolam
- Drugs similar to atenolol
- Loestrin fe as emergency contraceptive
- Which birth control pill should i use