Emergency Contraception after missing periods - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Can my wife take a contraceptive pill? She didn't had her period last XXXXXXXX
User : i mean month
Firstly the pregnancy needs to be confirmed
then if required it can be taken
That too not normal dosage
User : but we want to avoid it
User : we stil have 65 hrs left to take the pill
Doctor : Ok
When was the intercourse?
User : a few hours back
Then you can take it
But what method are you usually following?
User : actually there was no penetration but she touched the penis with the vagina
User : and we guess the sperms were there
User : so is it ok to take a pill?
Yes a possibility is there
Doctor : But what method are you usually following?
User : keeping her irregular period problem in mind?
User : it was first time and experirnce
Doctor : ok
Then let her take it
Doctor : Just this time
User : ok its safe, right?
You need follow someother method from now
User : hw many tablets?
The I pill
go as per the instructions
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Can esophagus spasms feel like heartbeat
- Pressure spots in esophagus that are low
- Norethisterone emergency contraception late period
- Esophagus hurts when swallowing food
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- Right shoulder weakness esophagus
- Ginet 84 contraceptive side effect
- Coming off the pill ginet 84 contraceptive pill
- Do you start in the red section ginet 84 pill
- What causes missed periods after taking emergency contraceptive next choice
- No periods but painful cramping after taking emergency contraceptives
- Nordette emergency contraception period
- Coming off ginet 84 contraceptive pill
- Reasons for red and inflamed esophagus
- Stopped taking ginet 84 continuous bleeding