Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Elevated triglyceride level in a diabetic - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2548 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   Hi, I am diabetic patient and recently done lab test. I am on Insulin 18 units per day. Try clyceroids are showing more.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Provide your age, ender
User :   35 yrs , male
Doctor :   since when you have diabetes
User :   3 yrs
Doctor :   Are you taking any tablets for increased triglycerides
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor