Effects of taking lorazepum and carisoprodol - Online Doctor Chats
User : is it safe to take lorazepam 1 mg and carisoprodol 350 mg at the same time?
User : hello????
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : You can give a gap of one hour
Doctor : between the two
User : what does it mean when your potassium level is borderline..what caused it?
Doctor : Yes potassium levels are deranged due to many causes
User : like?
Doctor : Heart disease, kidney disease
Doctor : Liver problems, Urinary prblems
User : what if you have high blood pressure along with borderline potassium levels?
Doctor : at times when the person is bed riddne
Doctor : May I know what do you mean by borderline levels
Doctor : of potassium
Doctor : It is normal 3.5 to 5.5
User : not sure..that's all my doctor said
Doctor : Can we have a detailed discussion on this
Doctor : now
User : yes
Doctor : Because it is not a good sign
User : ok
Doctor : to have both high blood pressure and borderline potassium levels
User : why
User : what does that mean?
Doctor : High blood pressure may cause derangement in kidney function
Doctor : which leads to improper absorption of potassium
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Livogen tablets and its benefits
- Benefits of syrup livogen i
- Isoxilan during pregnancy
- Side effects of carisoprodol
- Sacn vitamin d
- Carisoprodol side effects women
- Side effects of carisoprodol 350mg
- Chronic dry eye
- Vitamin c advantages
- Is fever a side effect of carisoprodol?
- Carisoprodol 350 mg side effects
- Benefits of taking ganaton
- High-dose vitamin d
- Fefol tab and its benefits
- Benefits of miraqule tablet