Effects of smoking on heart - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi there
User : yes
User : how does smoking effect my health
smoking is a risk factor for a number of diseases like
User : does smoking has a effect on heart attacks
chronic lung diseases
peripheral vascular disease
are you there?
User : yes
User : wat about heart deseases
User : do u mean by blood clots
smoking will aggravate any existing heart disease and also be a risk factor to acquire any new cardiovascular problems.
Doctor : it will make your blood to clot more, and cause blockage
please provide your details?
since how many years/days you are smoking?
how many cigarettes do you smoke per day?
si there any family history of heart disease?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Effects of smoking on lichen planus
- Effects of smoking with heart stents
- Does cigarette smoking effect iuds
- Side effects of cigarette wills menthol
- Is hoarseness a side effect of clarithromycin?
- Menthol cigarettes side effects
- Electronic cigarette neck iching
- Is skin rash a side effect of fludrocortisone?
- Effects of cigarette smoke on stomach
- Effects of smoking weed daily
- Effect of smoking for jaundice patients
- Is pain in the bones a side effect of gleevec?
- Is fainting a side effect of chlordiazepoxide?
- Side effects of smoking with the implanon
- Is depressed mood a side effect of genotropin?