Effects of smoking marijuana for type 1 diabetic - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : hello.
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : I am a diabetic, can i smoke marijuana?
Doctor : no
User : why not?
Doctor : you can not smoke marijuana
User : yes i understand, but why not?
User : what would happen if i smoke marijuana?
Doctor : as some microvascular complications will worsen
User : but i do not have any microvascular complications
User : im a type 1 diabetic
Doctor : but with time you will get that
User : i do not want a prescription. i jsut want to know if when with friends i can smoke
Doctor : if you continue to smoke
Doctor : then you will get eye, kidney and other microvascular problems
User : is that a definite? cause i know that marijuana supposidly helps diabetes
Doctor : as smoking constricts the smaller blood vessels
User : marijuana does this?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : it is the truth
Doctor : it will make you suffer
User : but i know that some people smoke weed htat r daibetic and they r fine
Doctor : look
Doctor : side effects
Doctor : of marijuana
Doctor : will definitely appear
Doctor : but the time period will depend on person to person
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Chest hurts after breathing bleach fumes
- What food can vegans eat
- Effect of smoking marijuana on fibroids
- Side effects marijuana smoking
- Headache after bleaching my hair
- Medical reference splitting lantus dosing
- Insulin peak times and duration
- Dizzy and faint after hair bleach
- The effect of smoking marijuana on psoriasis
- What causes bleading after intercause
- Novolog peak and duration graph
- Effect of smoking marijuana in pregnancy
- Glimepiride and metformin side effects
- The effects of smoking marijuana on effexor
- Treat inflamed gums after bleach