Effects of methyl salicylate overdose - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : hello, in a state of panic
User : how much methyl salicytate
User : would i need to apple
User : *apply
User : externally
User : to overdose?
externally there will not be overdose
User : ever? at all?
User : that runner girl died
User : didnt she?
User : 17 years old
User : too much icy hot
it will have at the most redness
User : okay thanks so much
if u apply to large areas
and broken skin
Doctor : are u there?
User : so i cant over use wintergreen?
User : yes i can or yes i cant?
if it gets obsorbed into the system only u will have problem
firdt be clear in ur history
User : so dont use after hot shower?
to whatr extent u have applied?
User : about 15-30 ml
User : legs
User : and arms
Doctor : when?
do u have any redness locally?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Effect of overdose of ipill
- Bacteria sensitive to levaquin
- Chlorthalidone and uric acid
- Shooting pain down left arm
- Effects of overdose
- Methotrexate and folic acid
- Side effects of digene overdose
- Exercises to develop arm muscles
- Effects of microgynon overdose in pregnancy
- Ampicillin 500mg and uti
- Pain shooting down both arms
- Bumps on breast areola
- Hydrochlorot 12.5 side effects
- Paracetamol overdose effects on the brain
- Long-term effects of ards