Effects of high dosage of contraceptive pills - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : well i just wanted to know is it bad to takemore then one birth controleatonce
User : *controle at once
Doctor : Yes, the dose has to be maintained.
Doctor : High dose Oral contraceptive pills may lead to side effects like nausea, vomitting
Doctor : and hormonal imbalances
User : but i took them last month
Doctor : For what condition and how many did you take?
User : i took five because i had unpro...........wait are you a female or male
Doctor : Can you mention your age, weight and height.
Doctor : % at what intervals?
Doctor : Did you take them all at once?
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : are u male or female
Doctor : User : male or female
Doctor : Will you now answer me?
Doctor : I am a female
User : yes i took them all at once im 19 160 5'2
Doctor : There are special Morning after pills available for unprotected sex. They should be taken either
Doctor : as a single tablet
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Contraceptive pill side effects
- Althea contraceptive pills dosage
- Is krimson 35 a birth control pill
- Nuvaring pool chlorine
- Losing picment in scrotum
- Ornidazole and contraceptive pill
- Taking movicol to lose weight
- For which prblem take losanorm
- Whats the mechanism of working of unwanted 72
- Losing weight with mci
- Effects of metrogyl on the contraceptive pill
- Effects of althea contraceptive pills
- Navel tenderness and loose stools
- Effects of contraceptive pill
- Reversal after tubectomy possible