Effects of emergency contraceptive pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hI
How can i help you?
User : ARE YOU A REAL DOCTOR
Doctor : I am a qualified and registered medical practitioner
User : ?
User : OK
User : OK I HAVE A QUESTION
Doctor : Please proceed with the query?
User : ARE YOU FAMILAR WITH PLAN B
Doctor : Plan B of what?
User : THE PILL PLAN B
Doctor : May i know your age?
User : i HAD SEX SATURDAY NIGHT AND THE CONDOM BROKE BUT WE DIDNT KNOW
User : 20
User : WE DIDNT FEEL IT
There are emergency contraceptive pills.
User : YEAH THE PLAN B ITS CALLED
They come as i pill.
User : I TOOK THAT ON SUNDAY MORNING
You can take these.
User : I SIS
User : I DID
one tablet before 72hrs.
User : i DID
User : IT HAPPEND SATURDAYNIGHT AND I TOOK IT SUNDAY MORNING
and another a day later.
That should suffice.
User : THERE WAS ONLY ONE PILL
usually one pill is sufficient.
User : WOULD IT HURT
User : IF I TOOK ANOTHER ONE?
User : JUST TO BE SAFE OR WOULD IT SCREW IT UP?
But for a better contraception a second one is good.
Doctor : These medicines are usually safe.
User : SO YOU RECOMMEND ME BUYING ONE MORE
But they are not completely fool proof.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can you take thermogenics with wellbutrin
- Open vagina at 34 weeks pregnant
- 30mg primolut n to stop heavy period
- Fat reduce using acupressure
- Can you where a tampon at waterslides
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- Acoustic neuroma vitamin d
- 34 weeks pregnant orange discharge slight cramping
- Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pill cvs
- Side effect of emergency contraceptive pill
- Rinifol active substance
- Yasmin as emergency contraceptive pill
- Stretched vagina 34 weeks
- Swollen vagina at 34 weeks