Effects of drinking water containing dead fish - Online Doctor Chats
User : helloo
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : ok so my fish from my fish tank jumped out of my tank and i found it on the floor the next day. i put it in a bottle with water. and my mom didnt realize
User : there was a fish in it so she drank out of it
User : is she in harm
User : the fish was dead and a day old dead
User : will she be ok
when did she drink water?
User : yesterday
User : its been a day since this happened
User : she drank it like maybe less than a hour since the fish was in it
is she fine now?
User : she saids she fine
User : but maybe it didnt react yet
what is the age of the person who drank ?
User : 50
nothing to worry
User : 51, and she has a autoimmune diase called localized scaladormia
Doctor : scleroderma?
User : yes
User : on her arm
nothing to worry as such
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pap smear test for bleeding after dnc
- Pregnant but bleeding after primolut depot injection
- Frontal sinus atrophic
- Feeling dizzy and feeling breathless
- Effect of not drinking water
- Dead fish smelling stool
- The effect drinking cold water
- Guillain barre anaesthesia
- Fever feel sick dizzy vomit
- Bleeding after removing fallopian tube
- Bleeding after twelwe day embryo transfer
- Effects of drinking contaminated water
- Groin pain ache discharge
- Heart beat of a dead fish
- Constant bleeding after implanon removal