Effectiveness of birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can we help you?
User : hi have a quick question about birth control?
Doctor : k..
User : i have been on birth control for 3 weeks but its my first pack and i did not start it the sunday after my last cycle will it still be effective?
Doctor : when was ur last period?
User : like 5 weeks ago
Doctor : k..
User : i stared taking the pill about 2 weeks after i had my period
Doctor : continue ur pills.. that will help u..
Doctor : if u get any symptoms
Doctor : like nausea or mised period get back to us...
User : i dont have symptoms but is the birth control effective or am is it not working since i didnt start when i should have?
Doctor : it vll be working but as u have nt started in time
Doctor : if ur doubtful of its timing get a pregnancy test done..
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Copper iud side effects
- Heart beating hard and fast while peeing
- My heart starts to beat fast and then my hands start to shake
- Birth control pill negative effects
- Adverse effects birth control pills
- Effects of birth control pills
- Ciprofloxacin effect birth control pills
- Effects of marfan and birth control pills
- Heart feels like it stops them beats fast
- Nitroglycerin pills side effects
- Heart beat very fast and feel like vomitting
- Caffeine pills side effects
- Diane pills side effects
- Why do i feel my heart beating when i lay down
- Apri tab birth control