Effect of child fall off bed - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi
User : Could you tell me , how dangerous is it for a 5 month child to fall off a bed with is about 45 cm high?
Doctor : the danger does not depend on the height or the age
Doctor : but definitely the symptoms
User : 5 month, about 8 kgs
User : what do you mean with symptoms ?
Doctor : What happened to the babay
Doctor : after the fall
Doctor : did she lose consciousness
User : Crying
User : afterwards laughing and normal behaving
Doctor : apart from crying
Doctor : vomiting
User : vomiting ?
Doctor : puking?
User : Excuse my english, but what is vomiting ?
User : No, no puking
Doctor : Which country are you chatting from
User : Just crying, and stopped after a few minutes
User : Finland
Doctor : Ok any blood from nose ear or mouth
User : No
Doctor : Ok you should not worry
User : Thanks alot
Doctor : but if the baby cries after sometime
Doctor : or loses
Doctor : consciouness
Doctor : or not responding properly immediately rush to ER
User : ill visit a doctor soon as possible
Doctor : Yeah it is always good to observe for 48 hrs
User : He is sleeping now
Doctor : Ok
User : Thanks, you made me feel alot more safer, ill observe
Doctor : anything else I can help you with/
User : Thanks again.
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Rashes and fever due to quitting smoke
- Effects of infants falling off bed
- What size of the endometrium is ideal for conception
- Loose motions due to heat
- Can pineapple increase the risk of getting candida tropicalis
- Fever due to uti
- Will sipping cause any effect on the uterus
- Baby falls off bed nose bleed
- White spot with redness in childs eye
- Newborn falls off bed
- Baby fall off bed fever
- Baby falls off bed nosebleed
- Is via ananas effective to control the weight
- Eye problems due to fever
- Fever due to thoat infection