Effect of Traumatic Cataract - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
Doctor : Are you with me?
User : im underwent a cataract surgery for traumatic cataract, they say i have posterior capsule opacity and need to under go laser therapy, i want to know about it
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Traumatic Cataract can cause calcifications in the posterior capsule or the bag in which it is contained
User : thats what im having
Doctor : Yes, the lens is present in a bag called capsule. When they removed your cataract, it is the anterior capsule with the lens that they removed.
User : what is laser therapy
Doctor : The trauma in the lens can sometimes lead to opacities in the posterior capsule that is left behind.
Doctor : Laser for Cataract removel is called Phacoemulsification in which the lens is dissolved and aspirated out without having to make a cut.
Doctor : In Laser for opacity removal, a Laser beam destroys the opacities in the posterior capsule
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of traumatic cataract
- How can proliferative retinopathy be treated
- Tears rolling out of the eyes while watching tv
- Symptoms of traumatic cataract
- How long does chalazion takes to disappear after surgery
- Drugs/medication for traumatic cataract
- Amway medicine for uric acid
- Treatment and cure for traumatic cataract
- Amphetamines stomach acid and bloody stools
- Are amonds bad for uric acid
- Traumatic cataract causes
- Does sudden eye turning indicate double vision
- Primolut n ansd acidity
- What treatment should be taken for myopia
- Essential amino acid and related disorder