Early symptoms of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : HELLO.. I AM 19 YEARS OLD.. I RECENTLY HAD SEX ON DECEMBER 2ND AND I ALREADY HAVE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY.. IS THIS POSSIBLE? I HAVE ALWAYS HAD IRREGULAR PERIODS.. I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD SINCE MAY.. COULD I BE PREGNANT?
Pregnancy can occur in about a week following sexual intercourse. However the symptoms of pregnancy may take about a months
time to start.
You ca n get a urine pregnancy test done to rule the pregnancy.
Doctor : Do you have any other query?
User : ok.. will it be accurate?
Most often, but the accuracy is not 100percent.
Ultrasound examination is the most specific test that can confirm the pregnancy.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Im 13 and still breastfeed
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- Blood pressure 100 over 40
- Blood sodium level of 124
- Pregnant and waking up with unilateral headaches
- Negative hpt, no sign of pregnancy on ultrasound
- Early symptoms of pregnancy test
- Cold flu symptoms early pregnancy
- Implanon rejection symptoms
- Feeling tasteless is early symptom of pregnancy
- Nausia and vomiting in seventh month of pregnancy
- Is amniocentesis 100 accurate
- Symptoms of pregnancy
- Blood pressure 150 over 98
- Is it hungriness and tasteless is d symptom of pregnancy