Early symptoms of pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : HELLO.. I AM 19 YEARS OLD.. I RECENTLY HAD SEX ON DECEMBER 2ND AND I ALREADY HAVE SIGNS OF PREGNANCY.. IS THIS POSSIBLE? I HAVE ALWAYS HAD IRREGULAR PERIODS.. I HAVEN'T HAD A PERIOD SINCE MAY.. COULD I BE PREGNANT?
Pregnancy can occur in about a week following sexual intercourse. However the symptoms of pregnancy may take about a months
time to start.
You ca n get a urine pregnancy test done to rule the pregnancy.
Doctor : Do you have any other query?
User : ok.. will it be accurate?
Most often, but the accuracy is not 100percent.
Ultrasound examination is the most specific test that can confirm the pregnancy.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- Food poisoning clay colored stools
- Dry throat pregnancy symptom
- Hit in chest symptoms
- Dizziness during pregnancy early symptom
- Diarrhea before missed period
- Frequent urge to pee after exercise
- How long till my blood pressure meds work
- Early symptoms of pregnancy test
- Cold flu symptoms early pregnancy
- Feeling tasteless is early symptom of pregnancy
- Gush of liquid during intercourse
- Early body signs of pregnancy
- Broken rib in back symptoms
- Symptoms of pregnancy