Early periods and positive pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : hi
HOW CAN I HELP YOU
User : My period was a week or two early last month i don't remember when it started i know i had it on the 10th. I took two early response pregnancy tests and they were positive on May 31. The clinic did a urine test yesterday and it was negative. am i pregnant? if so how long have i been?
i did not miss my period yet i just had a strange feeling
when was your last menstrual period exactly?
I don't remember when it started. A couple days before May 10.
Doctor : ok
wait till june 8 th
If at all you get your period it rules out your pregnancy
so these positive pregnancy tests could be false?
otherwise take a urine pregnancy test around june 10 th
if that is positive .. it confirms your pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Chest tightness cervical cancer
- What will you feel if you are pregnant
- Squamous cell cancer three enlarged lymph nodes
- Positive pregnancy test with period
- Throat swab detects cancer cells
- What should eat in pregnancy
- Can snuff cause cancer
- Pregnancy test positive delayed period
- What is the difference between calcium citrate caltrate
- Whats the earliest you can get an abortion
- Period after positive pregnancy test
- Positive pregnancy test during period
- Levonelle late period positive pregnancy tests
- Will cancer cells survive outside a patient
- What vitamins can i take during pregnancy