Early periods and positive pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : HI
User : hi
HOW CAN I HELP YOU
User : My period was a week or two early last month i don't remember when it started i know i had it on the 10th. I took two early response pregnancy tests and they were positive on May 31. The clinic did a urine test yesterday and it was negative. am i pregnant? if so how long have i been?
i did not miss my period yet i just had a strange feeling
when was your last menstrual period exactly?
I don't remember when it started. A couple days before May 10.
Doctor : ok
wait till june 8 th
If at all you get your period it rules out your pregnancy
so these positive pregnancy tests could be false?
otherwise take a urine pregnancy test around june 10 th
if that is positive .. it confirms your pregnancy
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood discharge during pregnancy low is it due to pills
- Positive pregnancy test with period
- Pregnancy test positive delayed period
- Numb swelling tips of toe
- Had protected sex missed periods chances of pregnancy
- Numb toes and spine
- Had unprotected intercourse irregular periods medicine to avoid pregnancy
- Period after positive pregnancy test
- Nutrilite for sugar patient
- Positive pregnancy test during period
- Levonelle late period positive pregnancy tests
- Nutrients present in tendli
- Scaly skin and numbness
- Used old condom for intercourse can take plan b pill
- Pregnant abdominal cramps urine infection safe for ivf baby