Early periods after stopping birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : ok real quick, i was talking birth control
User : for about 6 months and i decided to stop fter i finished the month of february
User : i got my period two weeks early before finishing the pills for two weeks
User : now that was on feb 5,
Doctor : ok
User : today is march 13 i have not seen or had and cramping for my period to start..
User : ive had nausea fatigue
User : negative preg test
Doctor : was ur periods regular?
User : and my breasts are tender
User : yes
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
Doctor : when was ur last period
User : i would always get my period in the beg of the month
Doctor : when isit expected this time around
Doctor : ok
User : this month march 5
User : im 21 f married 5'2 150 lbs
Doctor : if u on pills
User : i have a 7 month old
Doctor : it will take sometime for the periods to get regular
User : i stopped the pills...
User : oh...
Doctor : since u pregnancy test is negative
Doctor : ur unlikely to be pregnant
User : ok?
User : ok thanks!
Doctor : ur periods are delayed may be becoz of stress
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No periods after stopping birth control pills pregnancy test negative
- No period birth control pills
- Period on birth control pills
- Chest hernia symptoms in men
- What causes delayed periods after stopping birth control pills
- Is menstrogen an emergency contraceptive pills
- Emphysema show on chest x-ray
- Lump in middle of chest
- Taking mercilon as a emergency contraceptive pill
- Microlite as emergency contraceptive
- Taking yaz as emergency contraceptive
- Wheezing in chest with cough
- Ovral g as emergency contraceptive
- Chest contusion how it happens
- Early periods on birth control pills is it normal