Early morning headache. Is there any solution for this? - Online Doctor Chats
daily morning once I woke up Iâll fell headache, from past 1 month y is like that
hi vasishalee, i already told u ma problem, can u give me a solution for this?
It is an early morning headache
u mean every one feels like this only?
It can be because of many reasons
ok, is there any solution for this?
Well you need to first find the cause
dialy i will sleep around 6-7hr, is this enough?
Also eat something first thing in the morning
usually 6 - 8 hours is enough
But if you are doing a lot of hard work then you may need more sleep
every one's requirements are different for sleep
Do you have any question here?
ya thats right, but in this corporate world where we will get more time to sleep dr? ok i will manage
Yes that is true
but time management can help
That will allow you to sleep better
Breathing techniques help
wat is the stress techniques? can u tell
Actually a better word is relaxation technique
In India, it is taught as XXXXXXX for example XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Yoga is a type of relaxation
Focusing on good things in stress is one
contraction of all the muscles of body and relaxing them slowly also helps temporarily
ok dr, any way thank u for all this dr, now i am leaving for the day i wll contact u for farther reason if it is there, good night.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Early morning nausia and headache
- Yoga for early morning headache
- Peice of extra flesh in vaginia
- What causes early morning headaches
- Taking oxycarbapine for atypical migraine with visual disturbance help
- Gastric problem solution headaches
- Giddinesspukish and headache early morning
- Severe headache and photosensitive eyes what is the required treatment
- Paraphimosis home remedy
- Paracetamol overdose symptoms slight overdose
- Migraine sinus infection neuralgia twitching in eyelids forehead cheeks suggestions
- Pain in eye after coughing so hard
- Paint fumes bad for chesty cough
- Have migraine ear pain back pain nausea taking grenil
- Headache dizziness sensitive eyes caused by lexapro