Ear pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hello Yesterday night my ear started to feel kinda full like if there is something inside.. And also when i swallow something i feel that my left ear makes some kind of a popping sound and in some ocasions have a little pain. Is this normal?
how can i help u?
there is a connection between our oral cavity and ear by a tube called eustachian tube
Doctor : do u have pain ?
User : A little bit but it goes away... Um last month i got diagnosed with otitis media in my right ear
User : But i hope im not getting it again
User : In my whole life i gotten that infection about 4 times im barely 15
then there will be some reason
is that bacterial?
User : he gave me Amoxillin and Ciprodex
User : on my last infection
may be it is csom
also known as chronic suppaarative otitis media
User : Why do i have that infection So recently... Im tired of it... Is there some kind of medecine that i can get so i wont get Otitis media anymore?
Doctor : there is medicine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear pain with ear tubes
- Sticky knees
- Induced coma heart attack unconscious 20 minutes
- Sudden gagging sensation
- Ascoril expectorant for 20 month old
- Ear pain blood in ear
- Stiff neck upper back and shoulder soreness feeling tired breast soreness
- Ear pain ear drops
- Sporadic sharp piercing pain in ear
- Overdose of antibiotic for 20 months
- Ear ringing and ear pain
- Side effects of anovate 20 grams
- Ear pain on outside of ear
- Sore throat swollen glands muscle ache fever
- 20 days old baby loose motion