Ear pain when swallowing. Have cold. Need medicine - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
I am having cold and seems like infection has gone to my ear. It pain a bit when I swallow anything. Apart from this, I also generally have a bit of pain in my ears, while I scratch it not normally. Could you please help me with any basic medication to solve this health issue. I have been facing this pain on and off now since 6 months. It is not severe but I am worried why it pains. I do not have any hearing problems.
Is this your current medical concern?
Please give me a moment while I read your query
I am just having cold right now
I have read your query
It seems like there is an infective pathology in your ears causing you this much pain
You must get it examined by an ENT surgeon and if need be, get it operated
Did you follow me?
but its not that much
its very light
like when u scratch something
it goes off after that
Yes, but it is present for the last 6 months. isnt it?
yes not sure of 6 months
but i always wanted to get it checked
Therefore, I would advise you to get it examined as said
even if i do not have cold this happens, and another symptom is irritation in ear
is it something severe?
No, but to prevent complications from arising you must get it checked
ok any medication you suggest?
I would not suggest you any medicine as of now
I would like it to be checked by an ENT surgeon
ok, do you have any reference doctor in mind. I stay in miyapur
I am sorry; I do not have any reference there
However, I could ask our customer care to help you with it
Would you like it?
sure that would be great
Please confirm your contact number
Thanks a lot for your help...just last question this COSM is it something severe?
We shall call you soon
just last question this COSM is it something severe?
Do you have more queries for now?
Thanks a lot
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suffering with cold have pain while swallowing ear pain medicines
- Ear pain when drinking something cold
- Coughing hoarseness with heart problems
- Heart sore throat cough
- Calcified granuloma in left parietal region
- Coughing up green lumps
- Cold with ear pain when blowing nose
- What is the ear pain with headache and cold
- Calcified granuloma in right liver treatment
- Fever and diarhoea with calcific tendonitis
- Posterior uterus calcified fibroid
- Inner ear pain when drinking cold fluids
- Calcific focus in the occipitoparietal region
- Heart problem persistant cough
- Voice is groggy coughing