Ear infection with swelling behind the ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : Hi, I have a brief question DR.
User : I have this small round ball shape behind my ear, and I am not sure what it is.
Doctor : behind right ear or left and since when it is there?
User : Behind right ear, and probably for the past month or so.
is it painful?
User : No
Doctor : what is the size of the swelling and how does it feel to touch?
User : the size of the swelling is rather small, the shape is small, when i touch it, it feels like a piece of skin with possible fluid inside or something of that
Doctor : ok
did you suffer from any sore throat or ear infection one month back
User : it was slightly larger before but it decreased in size over night
User : no i did not suffer from soar throat or ear infection
Doctor : ok
was there any discharge of fluid from the swelling?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Extacy burns my throat
- Sharp abdomen pain frequent urination
- Throbbing pain lower right abdomen groin
- Eardrum swelling due to ear infection
- Ear infection scabs behind the ears
- Burning eyes runny nose headache
- Nose surgery eyes burning
- One nostril burning and eye running
- Ear infection behind ear drum
- Fluttery movement in upper right abdomen
- Ear infection blood behind eardrum
- Lump in abdomen ct scan
- Left side abdomen when i lean forward
- Left nostril burns and left eye tears
- The whole hear swelling in ear infection