Ear infection with dizziness and headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hi
How can i help you?
User : i have been diagnosed with an ear infection over a week ago
User : i have finished my course of anti biodics but i still feel very light headed and dizzy at times
May i know your age and gender?
User : and my earss feel blocked
User : i'm 22 female
There are the effects of residual infesction in the inner ear.
User : how long will this last?
They will slowly regress.
May be in another 3 to5 days time.
User : i'm very anxious about the head situation because i don't feel myself at all
But if your headache or dizziness increases\
User : it's coming and going
User : sometimes im ok and others im very disorientated
You need evaluation to rule out nfection of the brain.
User : ok
the symptoms of inner ear infection usually cause symtoms on change of position of the head.
So void excesive movements of the head.
User : so what i'm describing is 'normal?'
I would recommend you to be on bed for the next
couple of days.
User : i've been in bed for nearly two weeks
Give adequate rest to the inner ear by avoiding
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear infection headache morning
- Dizziness light headedness and nausea due to ear infection
- Pregnant with upper respiratory infection
- Infant tiny pupil with white
- Sinus ear infection dizziness
- Infant rash on tummy
- Rsv vaccine infant procedure
- Tragus pierced ear infections headaches
- Inner ear infection dizziness antibiotic
- Is relent syrup safe for infants
- Perpetual upper respitory infection
- White stringy stuff in infants poop
- Sinus infection pus pockets in throat
- Sore throat puss pockets and vaginal infection
- Pericarditis symptoms and sinus infection