Ear infection due to sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a yellowish liquid leaking from my ear and it seems somewhat blocked also as my hearing has decreased
User : one ear only
this is since when?
User : Sunday morning and it is now Tuesday - I am a 26yr old male
Doctor : did you suffer from sore throat of cold ?
User : I did somewhat have a ichy throat yes
User : but nothing full blown like a cold
Doctor : and you had ear pain also?
User : yes but not so much now it just feels inflamed maybe?
Doctor : it is middle ear infection as a consequence of the sore throat
and the yellow liquid is the discharge from the middle ear
also i believe there is rupture of the ear drum
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ear infection and sore throat during pregnancy
- Ear infection and stomach upset and sore throat
- Drugs/medication for ear numbness
- Premature ejaculation facts and myths
- Drugs/medication for vestibular neuritis
- Metoprolol premature ejaculation
- Side effect of masturbation in myoma
- Revital for premature ejaculation
- Drugs/medication for sinus cyst
- Drugs/medication for viral throat infections
- What is the treatment for sore throat and ear infection
- Ekg showing heart enlargement
- Drugs/medication for mixed hearing loss
- Hiv symptoms sore throat and ear infection
- Ear infection sore throat and pregnant