Ear infection due to sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a yellowish liquid leaking from my ear and it seems somewhat blocked also as my hearing has decreased
User : one ear only
this is since when?
User : Sunday morning and it is now Tuesday - I am a 26yr old male
Doctor : did you suffer from sore throat of cold ?
User : I did somewhat have a ichy throat yes
User : but nothing full blown like a cold
Doctor : and you had ear pain also?
User : yes but not so much now it just feels inflamed maybe?
Doctor : it is middle ear infection as a consequence of the sore throat
and the yellow liquid is the discharge from the middle ear
also i believe there is rupture of the ear drum
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sharp intermittent pain in left groin area
- Ear infection and sore throat during pregnancy
- Ear infection and stomach upset and sore throat
- Can mastirbation swollen lymph nodes in groin
- Groin lymph nodes swollen meth
- Lumpy skin on my groin sack
- Tympanoplasty recovery and popping noise
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin whil pregnant
- Right nostril sunken
- What is the treatment for sore throat and ear infection
- Stinging pain in wright nostril
- Nosebleeds when teething
- Nosebleeds in underweight teenagers
- Hiv symptoms sore throat and ear infection
- Ear infection sore throat and pregnant