Ear infection and otitis media - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Yes i got otitis media. and the Fluid in ear doesn't seem to leave. I already have about 1 month with it. I told me dr about inserting tubes in my ear. But he said that would be the last thing he would do.
User : Can any hospital do that procedure
May I know your location?
User : Chicago il 0000
Firstly you need to consult a ENT surgeon and get it examined.
User : where can i do that
Doctor : You can search for doctors in your area in our website.
User : and when i get examined he will send me to a hospital? Can medicare cover the bills
You need to check that with your insurance provider or with the concerned doctor/hospital
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dizzy spells and hot flashes
- Tonsils and pork
- Distended stomach with worms
- Enterococcus otitis media
- Otitis media adult ear infection
- Serous otitis media alcohol
- Diverticulitis rumbling
- Fasciculations tinnitus
- Does otitis media fluid spread hiv infection
- Xaria tablet
- Dns problem related to ent
- Stitches dissolved pimple
- Mucinex tinnitus
- Tinnitus catarrhal
- Otitis media crackling ears co amoxiclav