Ear infection and Fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi Doctor. For the last 4 days, I've had an ear infection in both ears. My temp is steadily rising. It is now 103.4 F. I am extremely dizzy and even the screen is blurry. I went to the ER last night, all they did was give me Tylenol and something for the dizziness. What should I do now?
User : Rather, I've had a fever for the last four days.
Doctor : How are you feeling now
User : Like I'm about to faint.
Doctor : What is your age ?
User : 22
Doctor : What is the temperature now
Doctor : Did they check the Blood pressure?
User : 103.4
Doctor : Which city are you in?
Doctor : Did the ENT doctor check you?
User : Yeah, the blood pressure was a little high, but still within normal. I live in Fort AAAAAAA
User : Yes.
Doctor : Ok what was the opinion then
User : I already told you.
Doctor : Can you type the medicines you were taking now
User : Are you even real?
User : I'm sitting here about to faint and I talk to a bot?
Doctor : I was trying to assess the current situation
Doctor : If you are about to faint it is an emergency
User : That's how I feel.
User : I can't afford to go bakc to the ER though.
Doctor : and we suggest you to rush to the ER again
Doctor : Do you have any infection in the ear nose or throat
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Eye watery scratched runny nose
- Stinging eyes runny nose
- Ear infection fever 104
- Pain side of eye and in nostril
- Reasons for not rupturing egg from ovary
- Multiple eggs in ovaries
- Ear infection fever after antibiotics
- Are there symptoms when sperm meets egg
- Watery eyes sore throat stuffed nose
- Adult ear infection no fever
- Do ear infections cause fever
- Milk and egg meat
- Adult ear infection without fever
- Tired runny nose watery eyes
- What kind of medicine is eglonyl