ECG Report shows some issue with T Wave. What is it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
just received my ECG Report
some issue with T Wave
what exactly is that?
May I know your age and gender?
I also wish to know the reason for getting the ECG?
routine checkup @ office
T Wave Inv. II, III, avf
Let me brief you.
There are different patterns of T wave; few are normal while few are abnormal.
As such T wave inversion is an abnormal finding.
when correlated with clinical pictures and the whole ECG.
shall i send you the scanned copy of the report?
As such T inversions in 2, 3 and AVF can be an indication of past coronary artery disease.
reason to worry?
If you can send me a scanned copy, that would be beneficial.
where to send it ?
Please scan and send the report
I shall await your mail.
Please inform me once you have sent it.
Let me verify.
Thanks for your patience.
I was able to view the report sent.
The ECG did reveal a minor T wave inversion in lead 2, 3 and AVF.
Such changes are suggestive of old inferior wall coronary artery disease.
Have you followed?
Hope it is clear to you.
Do you have any other query?
I hope I have answered your query.
Thanks for consulting.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What does haziness in x-ray mean
- Yellow phlegm in lungs
- Tb not in lungs
- It shows some blockage for ecg report
- Can i ask a doctor about my radiological report
- Degenerative discs in mri what should be the question
- Done blood test what is the interpretation of this report
- What is a lubricant
- What does my echo indicate
- Normal sinus rhythm with non specific st_t waves
- Will anxiety cause non-specific t-wave abnormality in an ecg
- Can women use lotrimin
- What do the st and t-wave mean in ecg
- Triphala powder weight loss
- Ecg report shows undefined abnormal