Dye stress test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : what can i expect from the dye stress test
Doctor : i will hep u in this
User : is there any sideeffects?? i am a bit nervous about it
Doctor : can i ask u few questions f?
User : yes
User : i have mitral valve prolaspe and i have to have this test done.
User : 36 female
The amount of radiation in the dye is thought to be safe and not a danger to you or those around you.
Doctor : are u pregnant?
User : i understand there is something they give u tomake your heart increase to see how fast it beats , no im not preg.
then fine no problem
Pictures will be taken of your heart at least two times: when it's at rest and when it's working its hardest. You'll lie down on a table, and a special camera or scanner that can see the dye in your bloodstream will take pictures of your heart.
User : i am on medication now (TOPROL)
Doctor : ok
User : i understand i need to stop taking this the day before the test and of the day
why did they order this test to u?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dexpure d empty stomach
- Urinary catheter and valve replacement
- Twitching lip and heart palpitations
- Is dexorange good for losing weight
- Nuclear stress test dye safe
- Uses of dexorange syrup
- Nutrition value of dexolac nan 1 lacogen
- Stress test vs stress echo
- Dexorange syrup and weak liver
- Stress test dye ingredients
- Tingling in my chest when i sigh cough
- Tonact tg is good or bad
- Uncomfortable feeling in chest at heart location
- Stress test with iv dye
- Treadmill stress test with pacemaker